Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ikuta Toma :3

I've seen this guy from Hana Kimi and I started to like him a lot. I didn’t notice that he is in Hana Yori Dango II where he played as Oribe Junpei. He is really good in acting and he's cute too. I’ve done some research and here’s what I find out. And I put up some pictures too^^ check it out yoh!








The panty thief? LOL



Name : 生田斗真
Name (romanji) : Ikuta Toma
Height : 175cm
Weight : 58kg
Birthdate : 7th Oct 1984
Education : Horikoshi Koukou, Art Course (graduated)
Siblings : A younger brother name Ryuusei
Horoscope Sign : Libra
Prefered Sport : Soccer (Midfield)
Fav Food : Hamburgers, Curry Rice, Hayashi Rice
Fav Colors : Black and White
Fav Music Artists : X-Japan, GLAY, Mr.Children, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, etc Fav Actress : Matsu Takako
Best Subject : English and Society
Worst Subject : Mathematics
Bestfriends : Tomohisa Yamashita, Jin Akanishi, Yuu Shirota
Special Skills : Dancing, Singing and Acting



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home