Monday, January 5, 2009

Heavenly Days

I turn off the time to wake up before , the alarm clock ressounds ,
I dunno why but I can already remember you .

I wonder if , before I know it , I'll forget ,
Even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes ,
Will I end up forgettin even that I've forgotten ?

Heavenly days , in the room in the pocket of my heart ,
I look for yout vanished warmth ,
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again ,
Im lockin up those days that are still a bit warm .

Tired of walkin , I sat down and was at loss , if you were wif me ,
We could have talked about somethng like our memorable dream's fate .

I couldn't say it by the ticket barrier , I wanted to say ,
That I feel "Thank You" are maybe words ,
Much sadder than "Goodbye".

Heavenly days , I wonder if I could smile properly ,
At the scene of our last kiss , I could not even grasp you shivering hands ,
Not even my tears fell , Now that's its too late , they overflow when Im alone .

Heavenly days , in the room in the pocket of my heart ,
I look for your vanished warmth ,
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again ,
Even if I stretch out my hand , you're not here anymore ,
I'll walk on under a new light

Reference ,Heavenly Days - Yui Aragaki (the one that reflects me)

ps ; 9 days more ^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home