Sunday, December 28, 2008

Promise me this

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything
AND TWO MINUS ONE EQUALS NOTHING


Promise
to love me so ,

Promise that you'll never go ,
Promise never to be apart ,
Promise I will always be in your heart ,
Promise that you'll do your best , put the games to rest ,
Promise I'll be the one to you heart ,
Promise our love will never grow apart ,
Promise that you'll be my mate ,
Promise to love me with all it takes ,
Promise if we grow apart , you'll never break my heart ,
Promise if you have to go , you'll take with you my soul to hold ,
Promise I will love you too ,
Promise I wont break your heart ,
Promise if i have to go , your just take with me your soul.


ps ; Bimbo !
Nan dayo omae-wa ?

destiny failed me ,
MorbidELLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home