Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I can live without you :D

Here I’m standing , in the middle of no where , staring aimlessly , my mind was blank,
feeling emotional , feeling tired , feeling stressed , feeling I’m nobody else .

When you came , you’re in my heart , sweet memories came into my mind , happy tears dropping out:'D

But suddenly , you let go , you pushed me away , you walked away , without saying a word , YOU LEFT ME ALONE CRYING.

Here I am , standing here , being tough , being strong , being happy . WITHOUT YOU:)
I dont need you here by my side , i dont need your love anymore , and when i feel your love deep inside , i'll forget , dont come knocking on my door when you need someone to hold , cos every door and windows is closed .

I can live without you
I'll be fine without you
I can do better on my own
I can live without you !

ps : 私はあなたなしでは生きていけない。

peace world ,
MorbidELLY



3 Comments:

Blogger Putra Fyzyry said...

私はあなたなしでは生きていけない。

tolong explain kan boleh tak?

tak berapa paham la bhagian ni :))

December 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Putra Fyzyry said...

hm oke juz dia je :)) pahampaham.

December 25, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger ellyMELLY said...

=.=' ape syg merepek ?
lalala

December 26, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home