Tuesday, December 23, 2008

あなたがいなくて寂しいです。(Watashi wa anata ga inai node taihen sabishii) I miss you

Everyone says to give up on you bt they didnt see you like I do ur the one who broke my heart , you're the reason my world fell apart , you're the one who made me cry yet I still love you and I dont know why ? I knew Im not supposed to love you , Im not supposed to care and Im not supposed to live my life wishin you where Im not suppose to wonder where you are and what are do . Im sorry I cant help myself . I didnt know what to do , I was confused too . I couldnt get you out off my mind . Why couldnt you see ? I wanted you to fall in love with . I wanted you to see life through my eyes . It had been like a knife , straight throught my heart . When I'd heard what he'd said . It kept running trough my head . It was killing me inside . I couldnt believe he
find someone that meant everything for him . And all I did was simply hurt .

I make a poem fer him:)


YOU'RE PERFECT ,

Because everything you do ,

Makes me smile:)





Because every second spent with you ,

Is worthwhile.





Because when you laugh at me
I laugh too:D





Because everyone else can see ,

That I'm devoted to you.





Because I love your eyes ,

And the way they shine.





Because you don't tell lies ,

And you're so cute when you whine





Because when you get mad ,

You can't hide it.





Because even when you're sad ,

I can't find.





Because the way you hold me ,

Sends shivers down my spine.





Because your spirits so free ,

And your so damn fine.





Because I never stop thinking about you ,

It's just not fair.





Because you're so perfect.

And no one else can compare.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home