Monday, November 3, 2008

First LOVE ^^


heyy , first of all , i wanna tell you that my english was not perfect like yours , savvy?:) setakat faham sudah && thnks you guys bcoz click this blog and waste your time ^^


this blog i made just for him , yeah , only HIM :)
why lei ? heh, because he make me become like this




okie hunny bunny , lets start merepek , haha
its begins on dec '07 , I never expected that the day would changed everythng. GOD show me that he's the one and the only one. i started join one of online game called 'Ragnarok Trinity' . This is my first char :


this char was awesome , heheh , when i melepak at the town , i saw a cute little novice boy with banana hat, *tergelak kecil time toh*

his char name : 'ShienBei', haha , still remember doe ;P
then i starting to sembangsembang with him
he told me his name 'Pali' , hee , then mcm biasa i introduced myself.

After that , we started to used myspace to chat because its more easier huh? ^^

when i saw his profile, OMFG, he's sososo cute leii



I felt so happy startng on 14th Jan until now because there's someone who were always said to me "ily sayanggg" every day



I love the dreams i have of u

the "things we do"

i wish they would come true

do u wish that too

i wish i could tell you

oh how i wish u knew

all of the dreams of u and i

i wouldn't want to dream of any other guy

my dreams of u feel real

so what's the big deal

in my dreams we "do it"

i like it a little bit

that's no lie

i can't say why

i love the dreams i have of u

and i love the "things" we do







I love you not for who you are,but its who I am when I'm with you.. I want to live a lil bit longer to spends my life with you. Syg, do pray that i'll recover as soon as possible. i dont want to leave u. but if i have to..., i'm sorry.nothng can change my fate. i dont care what other people said about us. They are just felt jealous. pfft!




4th July '08 ;




You was the first guy

i ever had a crush on

you was the first guy

i got to call my boyfriend

you was the first guy

to kiss me

you was the first guy

to steal my heart

you was the first guy

i fell in love with

you was the first guy

i made love too

you was the first guy

to break my heart

you was the first guy

i ever missed

you was the first guy

i think about when i hear a love song

you were my first everything

now you are the first guy

i will forget

i just act like i can forget bout him
hmm, but .............IMY LIKE CRAZYYY !!!!!!


I miss you when

something really good happens,
because you're the one

I want to share it with.
I miss you when

something is troubling me,
because you're the only one

who understands me so well.
I miss you when

I laugh and cry,
because I know that

you're the one who makes

my laughter grow and

my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time,
but I miss you the most

when I lie awake at night

and think of all the wonderful times
we spent with each other
for those were some of the

best memorable times of my life.


Missing you so much it hurts!

IM SORRY



ILOVEYOU

Do you believe me?

Can you see the lies in my eyes?

The things I hide

I admit I have flaws

Secrets and regrets

I wish I never kept

But I don't regret meeting you

And it's no secret to

ILOVEYOU

How many times do I have to say it

Do I have to get on my knees?

To make you believe

It's you and me

FOREVER

Never apart

I could near depart

Without you...

I can't make you love me

I won't force you to try

I just don't want to see you CRY

Or hear you say GOODBYE

I want to be WITH YOU

TILL THE DAY I DIE

our song ; b , nyanyi kt elly skali lagi bole?





















2 Comments:

Blogger Putera said...

eeee budak nie kan gembeng tau , dia suka nanges , dia nanges sebab orang yang dia sayang , dia suka tido , dia suka makan smpai gemok . dia suka ckp Macam Nak Penampaq , suka sangat kalao dia ckp mcm tu , comel sgtsgt !

November 6, 2008 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger ellyMELLY said...

heee , sayang anda :)

November 6, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home